Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
Listing services complement Targeted Marketing Campaign for Maximum Buyer Exposure:
• Treat you honestly and fairly, maintain confidentiality and always act in your best interests
• Maintain good, ongoing communications and always provide you buyer feedback
• Offer guidance and consultation with the sale and purchase of a replacement home
• Negotiate all issues that arise during escrow on your behalf and benefit
• Provide comparable real estate market analysis and pricing recommendation
• Conduct agent property evaluation
• Provide repair and home staging recommendations
• Create a customized home marketing plan with a list of items to be done each week until your home is SOLD
• Submission to the most prominent home search sites for MAXIMUM EXPOSURE to Buyers
• Provide Weekly and Monthly Buyer Website Showing Activity Summaries
• Create MLS listing, Social Media Ads and submit your add to our Berkshire Hathaway Home-Services Arizona Properties Buyer Magazine
• Evaluate prospective buyer qualification
• Home showing scheduling and Weekly Showing Summary with Buyer Showing Feedback.
• Provide updated comparable market analysis and pricing recommendations as needed
• Purchase offer analysis to include imposed seller costs expected Net at closing, contingencies that must be met to close, the timing of events, seller responsibilities specified by the terms of the contract.
• Counteroffer generation and negotiation
• Open escrow and send buyer's lender a copy of the executed purchase contract
• Coordinate and oversee Escrow, Title, Lender, Appraiser
• Schedule the home inspection, deliver the inspection report and BINSR to you.
• Conduct repair negotiations
• Interview appraiser, send most relevant comparable property sheets supporting the contract sales price. Meet appraiser in person at your home to present all comps and charts to justify the contract sales price of your home and have the appraised value to come in at the sales price.
• Collect and deliver repair receipts to buyer
• Attend buyer final walkthrough
• Schedule and attend escrow closing with you
• Remind you to have all utility services turned off effective the day after close of escrow.
• Arrange delivery of your proceeds from the sale of your home to you or arrange for wire into your specified bank account or by another preferred method you specified.
• Coordinate the delivery of house keys, garage openers, etc. to the buyer's agent upon notification of recording transferring title from you to the buyer.
• Home Sellers will receive basic home warranty coverage at no charge (other than the repair call out fee) during the listing period to repair covered items that fail in the home while the home is listed for sale by Sam Elam until the close of escrow.
• Home Sellers are eligible to receive a complimentary professional home staging evaluation of their home with staging recommendations provided to increase your home's market appeal and ultimately its value in the eyes of the buyer.
Contact Sam to schedule a no-obligation consultation to evaluate your home, understand your goals and analyze the competition to determine the best price and course of action.
Together we'll create a plan to achieve your goals!