Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
In addition to my standard Buyer Services offered for Resale Home Buyers, there are additional services provided for a NEW HOME Buyer purchase at no additional cost to you that include:
• Accompanying you to the Builder Sales Office only the first time you go to the Subdivision. This entitles you to be able to have buyer representation paid by the builder at no cost to you. There-after you may go as often as you wish without me being present.
• Before you sign the purchase contract I will help you select the best lot, best floor plan, best elevation, the exterior color scheme you prefer and ensuring you are receiving all the incentives and promotions provided to other buyers and currently available.
• Accompany you to the builder's design center to help you select your new home options. The builder design center is a profit center for the builder and I can help you select cost-effective, high-quality options that enhance future resale value and still keep you within the builder upgrade allowance and within your budget. If you pay too much for options, the home may not appraise for the adjusted sales price and you will have to bring more money to escrow to close.
• Attend the builder orientation with you or on your behalf in the event you can't be present, "pre-drywall frame and electrical review", "in phase" and final inspections and final walkthrough inspections. I will assist in documenting problems or issues for the builder construction supervisor and/or customer service representative to resolve either before the close of escrow or after closing within the first 30 days.
• Assist you in arranging to have "in phase" and/or final professional home inspections done by a structural engineer or licensed home inspector. We'll discuss the advantages of having certain inspections done before you close with the home inspector returning to ensure the problems found were repaired correctly and at the 11th month prior to the expiration of your one-year builder warranty period.
• FYI, the builder uses a purchase contract that is unlike the standard Arizona Resale purchase contract and terms favor the builder... no surprise there! The buyer ends up paying more in closing cost through a builder purchase, but they may offer seller assistance to pay some of the buyers' closing costs. Sounds like New Math? It is marketing. I am well versed in builder contracts and I will discover the available incentives before we meet with the builder salesperson. Just part of my services I provide you as my buyer client.
BUYER BEWARE - The builder sales representative onsite at the subdivision sales office works for the builder - NOT YOU! If they have difficult lots to sell or poorly design floorplan, it is in the builder's best interest to get you to buy it. If you buy a bad lot, you will regret it the entire time you own the home. You can buy a bad lot, but with me representing you, I will explain why the lot is a bad investment and justify my recommendation for you to buy a better lot. And the same goes for a poor floorplan. Have me represent you in a New Build purchase, offering invaluable guidance to your benefit, with the builder using money in his marketing budget to pay my commission. It's a Win-Win for you.
It costs you nothing to have SAM ON YOUR SIDE. You deserve to get what you want at a price you can afford and Sam will do everything possible to make that happen for you. Going to the Builder Design Center to select options and upgrades is an exciting and exhilarating experience and you need Sam there to guide you through the selection process one item at a time and keep you within your budget.
You will be amazed what a $4 to $8 per square foot difference in one tile versus another can add up to your total cost and that is only one line item! Remember the Design Center is a profit center for the builder - especially when they give you a design center allowance. I know because I have been there personally and professionally for buyer clients many times. We'll call your lender to get the maximum amount you can spend on upgrades and keep track of the total costs as you select 50-100 items that will be used in the construction of your home.
Contact Sam to schedule a no-obligation New Home Buyer consultation to see what is possible and where they are. I cost you nothing but save you a lot.
Builders have their own purchase contract that favors them and they have their employee there to protect their interests. They push you to buy what they want to be sold - not necessarily the best lot, floorplan, etc. for you.
You deserve strong representation to look out for your best interests, too! Hire me to select the best lot, negotiate the terms you need to be able to buy, join you at the design center, frame inspection, and final inspection and handle all the challenges along the way! And so you know, builders pay for me to represent you and facilitate the close of escrow on time! You have no costs to have me represent your best interests.