- HOVER OVER PHOTOS -
Don't Miss a New Listing Again!
In addition to Sam's applicable Buyer and/or Seller Representation Services you may need, the Phoenix Arizona residential real estate investor will also receive:
• A list of recommended properties carefully screened and evaluated in only the best locations. You can never "fix" buying a property in a bad location without selling.
• Rent survey with comparable rental market analysis and rental rate recommendations.
• Rental market analysis to identify and align your next vacancy at the time of year of the highest tenant demand and potential for higher rental rates.
• Investment cost analysis, Net after basic monthly expenses, projected Cash on Cash returns and expected capital gains based upon one, two or more years of appreciation in the subject community.
• Property management company recommendations based upon cost and quality of service.
• Established 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange paper trail with coordination between all parties to the transaction including title, escrow, tax attorney, CPA, 1031 tax-deferred exchange accommodator and others who may need to be updated.
• Recommendations for lenders, insurance companies, repair/remodel service providers and Qualified Intermediaries.
Contact Sam to discuss your Arizona residential real estate investment goals and when and where you want to make your first or additional real estate investments. My goal to assist you in building financial security through wise investments in Phoenix residential real estate.
By carefully sifting through data, I provide financial analysis for you to select superior properties for maximum return and value at the time of sale when that time should come.