Sam Elam, Arizona Associate Broker
Exceeding Your Expectations... Excelling at Customer Service and Attention to Detail!
Serving Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Ahwatukee, Phoenix, Scottsdale AZ and surrounding areas
Arizona Associate Broker, GRI®, CRS®, e-PRO®, SFR®
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices | Arizona Properties
An Associate Broker with 25+ years of real estate sales and marketing experience, I am a consistent top producing REALTOR®, and Residential Adviser providing clients honest, in-depth, insightful advice and guidance through the purchase, sale, and investment of homes for sale in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix (Ahwatukee), Scottsdale and Tempe AZ.
I am dedicated to always acting in my clients' best interests to achieve my clients' goals by utilizing my real estate knowledge and negotiating skills honed through years of successfully negotiating for real estate clients and previously for major Fortune 500 corporations.
My area of specialty is serving the residential real estate needs of buyers and sellers within my core service areas of Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Ahwatukee, east Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe AZ.
Real Estate Specialty
- Sales of New and Resale Homes located in Master Planned communities and Active Adult, 55+ golf retirement communities throughout the Phoenix East Valley.
Real Estate Credentials
- Licensed in Arizona and California to sell residential real estate Full Time since 1990
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®) - National Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI®) - National Association of REALTORS®
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) - National Association of REALTORS®
- Internet Real Estate Professional (e-PRO®) - National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® - SAAR
- Member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® - AAR
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® - NAR
Real Estate Awards and Achievements
- "Honor Society" award winner - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona Properties
- "Pinnacle Sales Executive" award winner - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona Properties
- "Leading Edge" award winner - Prudential California Realty
- "100% Club" award winner - RE/MAX Achievers Real Estate
- "President's Club" award winner - Coldwell Banker
- "Top Salesperson of the Year" award winner - Coldwell Banker
- "Five Million Dollar" award winner - Dyson and Dyson Sotheby's Real Estate
Training and Accreditation:
- Graduate, Realtor Institute - Extensive knowledge of best real estate practices and real estate law
- Accredited Buyer Representative - In-depth understanding of buyer agency laws
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®) - Comprehensive residential sales and marketing skills
- Internet Certified Professional (e-PRO®) - Fluent use of the internet as a sales and marketing tool to efficiently interact with internet consumer and transact real estate.
- Short Sales and Foreclosures (SFR®) - a thorough understanding of the short sale process, resources to assist short sale sellers, methods to successfully negotiate a short sale and how to recognize when a foreclosure is my client's best alternative.
Real Estate Skills:
- Residential real estate sales and marketing.
- Analysis of seller financial investments - capital gains, recapture tax, depreciation, tax deferral vs. recognition of taxes, projected investment returns, methods for managing their investments to maximize returns.
- Knowledgeable in ways of holding title and advantages of each, resolving title issues, loan selection, closing cost analysis, home staging techniques, pricing, and effective marketing strategies.
- Proficient in writing real estate contracts and negotiating terms to meet client objectives.
- Having been transferred to CA, FL, VA, MD, CT and MA and personally moved to AZ, CA and TX, I have empathy for your anxiety of moving to a new area and your expectations of the real estate professional to handle your transaction efficiently and professionally with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
Prior Business History
- A successful career in large Mainframe and Supercomputer System Management, Sales, Marketing, Project Management, Technical Support and Design Engineering for Fortune 500 corporations.
- Industry recognition earned for strong organizational, managerial and negotiating skills.
A career in Corporate Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Management
Washington D.C. :
- Regional Director for supercomputer systems for commercial and government system sites in the eastern U.S. and Canada.
- Eastern Division Operations Manager for critical accounts: NYSE, NASDAQ, and U.S. Treasury Electronic Fund Transfer.
- Project management – oversaw the installation and operation of mainframe computer systems in 62 Naval installations worldwide
Cupertino, CA and Boston, MA areas:
- Computer and communication system design and development.
- Regional and International Sr. Technical Support Engineer – remote and onsite diagnosis of a supercomputer system and communication networks worldwide.
- Honorably discharged from the U.S. Navy after my initial tour as an Electronics Technician supporting communications systems at NAS Miramar, San Diego, CA.
- Married and a proud father of two children who has graduated from college and pursuing successful, professional careers.
FIND ME ONLINE AT: